How often do you do PC Maintenance? Is your antivirus up to date? Have you scanned for malware recently? How often do you back up your important files? Unless you are a techy, you probably have no clue what some of those words even mean. If so, this course is for you.
Maintaining your computer is just as important as getting an oil change is for your car. And just like your car, if you ignore it too long, bad things happen. Files get corrupted, viruses steal your sensitive data, and your computer slows down to a crawl. Most of these issues can be solved with some up-front work and a bit of maintenance every month or so.
In this video-based series, you will learn how to do the following things:
- Install maintenance and security applications (in just a few clicks)
- Operate your antivirus software
- Operate your malware scanner
- Back up your documents
- Configure Windows
- Monthly maintenance tasks
Each lesson will walk you through step-by-step how to perform the given task. No steps are skipped and nothing is assumed. You can even buy this course for your grandma.
* This course is for people who own a computer running Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10. This is not a course for a Mac/Apple user.