Take Your C# or SQL Career To The Next Level
A personalized review is how you get customized, video-based advice from Tim on a specific topic. Upon the start of the review, you will be given a set of tasks to complete surrounding your chosen topic. You will have a reasonable amount of time to complete the assignments (about three months). Once you have completed all of them, or once you have done all you can by the deadline, Tim will personally review all of your turned in material. After that review is complete, he will prepare and deliver to you a video review of your work. This video is yours to keep. In it will be valuable advice on how to improve in your chosen area.
Sorry, customization is not possible unless you get approved for a consultation. Consulting rates are $350/hour with a minimum of 4 hours. Contact Tim for more details.
The topics to choose from are:
- Getting Started – Set a good foundation for your learning by having Tim review your learning process, your skills, where you are lacking, and more. Tim will also suggest various topics to learn to help round out your skills.
- Job Prep – Let Tim be your first interviewer. Hear what he says about your resume, your work history, the code you write, and more.
- Project Review – Tim will assign you a project to complete. Once you turn in your project, Tim will review the project and point out the good things, the things that need to be improved, and overall what you can do to become better.
- Database Design – Tim will assign you a database design challenge. Once you turn it in, Tim will review the database and point out the good things, the things that need to be improved, and overall what you can do to become better.
Here are some of the key details to know:
- This program can be completed at any time.
- This is an email and video-based review. That means we will not have to be on at the same time for reviews. This is what keeps the costs of this program as low as it is.
- After you sign up, you will receive a welcome email that includes how you can pick which topic you want to pursue. (Starting October 1, 2018)
- After you choose a topic, you will be sent the tasks you will need to complete.
- Attendees will also receive discounts on future reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- If I get busy half way through, can I get some money back? Sorry, no. If you don’t turn something in by the deadline, you forfeit the cost.
- What if I want Tim to review my own code? Sorry, Tim just does not have the ability to do code reviews on custom topics. It takes significantly more work.
- Can I suggest a topic for next time? Absolutely!
So if you ready to kick your career into high gear, take advantage of this offer and sign up now.