Using a Simple, Powerful, Portable Database
Have you ever wanted to store data for an application but didn’t want to deal with the hassle of a full database server? Or maybe you wanted to have one database per installation. Those and many other scenarios are a perfect fit for SQLite. Today I am going to show you how to get started using SQLite in C#. We will build a small database, attach it to a C# project, and then wire up our project to read from and write to the database.
Resources mentioned in the video
- Patreon Signup for behind-the-scenes access: https://www.patreon.com/IAmTimCorey
- Sign up for my mailing list here: https://iamtimcorey.com/general-sign-up
- SQLite Start to Finish course (in C# with WPF): SQLite App From Start to Finish
- Initial Source Code from the video: SQLiteDemo_Start.zip
- Completed Source Code from the video: SQLiteDemo_End.zip (Note that you will need to build this project immediately to restore the NuGet packages)